David Villa Leaves NYCFC

Not surprising. They apparently already have a replacement in mind. Would CFG please break ground on a stadiun for these poor saps soon? The joke is Miami will have a stadium before NYCFC.

The problem is they partnered with wrong baseball team. If they took a bit less money and partnered with Mets, guess what? They have a lot of land right next to their stadium.

The problem is they partnered with wrong baseball team. If they took a bit less money and partnered with Mets, guess what? They have a lot of land right next to their stadium.

But no one cares about the mets. For the unusual angle they went with to set the team up, the yankees was the best option. Strange that it hasnt moved on since then though

One of my favorite strikers of all time, for those of us lucky enough to see El Guaje play with David Silva & Mata with Los Che it was special

One of my favorite strikers of all time, for those of us lucky enough to see El Guaje play with David Silva & Mata with Los Che it was special
That was a fantastic line up, I'd say it was a shame Valencia had their financial problems and it got broken up but we got Merlin out of it so fuck them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.