David Villa..

Usually Sport have some good sources. Also said Arsenal offered 12M today.

As if City would pay £17m for a player who's been out injured for the best of a year.
Oh hold on a sec..............................

I'm not having that, £17m would of bought him if you ask me.

Barca say they want to keep him, but they have Sanchez, Tello, Pedro and Fabregas contributing to goals.

Plus, Villa never came of the bench last night yet Sanchez did, and Fabregas was replaced by Thiago.

I would of thought Barcelona would snap any clubs hands off for an offer of £17m for a player who is now a regular bench player and coming towards the end of his career.

£17m for a 31-year-old recently back from a leg break appears to go against everything we've heard about Soriano and Txiki's policy. SPORT get plenty wrong too, they said we were signing players like Llorente and Herrera.

sickboyblue said:
Hmmmm...
"@BBCDeadlineDay: BREAKING: David Villa is on his way to London to go through his medical proposed for a move to Arsenal costing £18m. #BBCDeadlineDay"

Haha, Wenger putting the boat out of true.

@BBCDeadlineDay - yet another WUM account started today. Wanyama joining Nited too according to them.

sam-caddick said:
I'm not having that, £17m would of bought him if you ask me.

Barca say they want to keep him, but they have Sanchez, Tello, Pedro and Fabregas contributing to goals.

Plus, Villa never came of the bench last night yet Sanchez did, and Fabregas was replaced by Thiago.

I would of thought Barcelona would snap any clubs hands off for an offer of £17m for a player who is now a regular bench player and coming towards the end of his career.

They sent Cuenca on loan to Ajax and don't know if they'll convince Neymar to join them this summer before WC.

sickboyblue said:
Hmmmm...
"@BBCDeadlineDay: BREAKING: David Villa is on his way to London to go through his medical proposed for a move to Arsenal costing £18m. #BBCDeadlineDay"

Nope, surely Wenger wouldn't sign a player for £18m, let alone one of that age and injury record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.