DAVID VILLA

I've had my resevrations about this one. But that man has just opened the door for any number of players to leave, right there.

Not neccesarily to City, mind you- paying money up front is not the done thing in spain, so if Barca wanted Villa (say, if Eto'o was sold to say, a team in England, and they wanted to replace him) they might agree a fee of £35m, offer the player a 4 year contract, but the payment to Valencia might be structured as a monthly payment each month in those 4 years, equalling a total of £35m. It doesn't really matter. Cash up front may be slightly preferable, but you'd assume that Valencia's bank manager would see Barcelona FC (or similar European club) as a fairly reliable creditor for his client, and would supply them bridging loans up to that value. I don't think it'd be true to say that they're only looking for extremely wealthy clubs to sell to right now.

In any event, Valencia's family jewels are officially available for offers...

Sorry lads but this type of player is a pipe dreams for us for the time being. FFS we are bringing in RSC and Belamy who are Hughes type of players. In all honesty we are just gonna have to wait until the Dubai lads can bring in a manager to match our ambitions and who is able to bring in these type of players and before anyone jumps on the Robino that was a very unique situation.

Mike D said:
Sorry lads but this type of player is a pipe dreams for us for the time being. FFS we are bringing in RSC and Belamy who are Hughes type of players. In all honesty we are just gonna have to wait until the Dubai lads can bring in a manager to match our ambitions and who is able to bring in these type of players and before anyone jumps on the Robino that was a very unique situation.

dont be so sure

Mike D said:

So you know Bellamy is signing for sure do you?

goat boy said:
I've had my resevrations about this one. But that man has just opened the door for any number of players to leave, right there.

Not neccesarily to City, mind you- paying money up front is not the done thing in spain, so if Barca wanted Villa (say, if Eto'o was sold to say, a team in England, and they wanted to replace him) they might agree a fee of £35m, offer the player a 4 year contract, but the payment to Valencia might be structured as a monthly payment each month in those 4 years, equalling a total of £35m. It doesn't really matter. Cash up front may be slightly preferable, but you'd assume that Valencia's bank manager would see Barcelona FC (or similar European club) as a fairly reliable creditor for his client, and would supply them bridging loans up to that value. I don't think it'd be true to say that they're only looking for extremely wealthy clubs to sell to right now.

In any event, Valencia's family jewels are officially available for offers...
Unless we sign Eto'o and Barca use the cash and pay in full for Villa.

Remember how shocked and excited we were at the end of the last transfer window? You don't seriously think that ADUG will stop there do you? I am sure there will be some more prosaic signings that will bring some much needed Prem experience to the squad, but there is bound to be another shock and awe signing too imo.

Balti said:
Remember how shocked and excited we were at the end of the last transfer window? You don't seriously think that ADUG will stop there do you? I am sure there will be some more prosaic signings that will bring some much needed Prem experience to the squad, but there is bound to be another shock and awe signing too imo.

Was thinking the same the other day. They only had 24hrs last time and put out bid's of 200m for 6 players. Defo going to be a superstar on the way for sure.

Ducado said:
Mike D said:

So you know Bellamy is signing for sure do you?

F*ckin nailed on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.