David Wagner leaves Huddersfield / B Dortmund's Jan Siewert in (P7)

Ha, nice way to announce it!

I like the MFW on the top.
There seems to be a lot of confusion in the media as to which side he supports - I assumed that as he was sitting with Huddersfield fans and is from Wakefield, he wasn't a City fan. Many outlets claim he is City - City's website says he's Huddersfield on the Media page..

I like the MFW on the top.
There seems to be a lot of confusion in the media as to which side he supports - I assumed that as he was sitting with Huddersfield fans and is from Wakefield, he wasn't a City fan. Many outlets claim he is City - City's website says he's Huddersfield on the Media page..
Definitely a City fan. He was interviewed on TalkSport yesterday and said so. Originally from Manchester and now lives in Wakefield. He runs a children's hospice charity and was pitching to some execs before the match, which is why he was in those corporate seats.

Definitely a City fan. He was interviewed on TalkSport yesterday and said so. Originally from Manchester and now lives in Wakefield. He runs a children's hospice charity and was pitching to some execs before the match, which is why he was in those corporate seats.

It was corporate seating, was it? That explains how easily the sky muppet got to him. A bit odd for City to claim he isn't though!
Cheers.

It was corporate seating, was it? That explains how easily the sky muppet got to him. A bit odd for City to claim he isn't though!
Cheers.
Probably just someone working for the website who didn't realise he was. Don't think it was common knowledge til that Talksport interview.

Probably just someone working for the website who didn't realise he was. Don't think it was common knowledge til that Talksport interview.

Possibly. The City website is quoting the MUEN (apparently), and I heard both options yesterday morning.

Always good to see Sky look thick though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.