Day at Uttoxeter anyone ?

bluemooninho said:
BimboBob said:
bluemooninho said:
So they are on every day then?

What an idiotic post.

A joke post. Terribly sorry if that offended you oh great one.

OK, OK, the sarcasm bypassed me a little there. It's sometimes hard to filter out the jokers from the w*****s. My bad!

In fairness mate, those two groups are not always mutually exclusive, as myself and BimboBob prove.

Was thinking friday 20th no work next day and all that, train stops right at the racecourse nice and easy and would be a good meet up

Races in the summer are a good day out - lots of ladies in pretty dresses and the general al fresco feel. But in dark December?

Going to Munich for some mid Dec doldrums relief and then we have a Boxing Day home game at a rather unusual, but strangely convenient KO time. A day at the races pales in comparison.

mammutly said:
Races in the summer are a good day out - lots of ladies in pretty dresses and the general al fresco feel. But in dark December?

Going to Munich for some mid Dec doldrums relief and then we have a Boxing Day home game at a rather unusual, but strangely convenient KO time. A day at the races pales in comparison.

I love al fresco ladies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.