DAZN UK

Just thinking about where sky should go now, Sauerland have just been taken over by Wasserman but dont have many fighters, probably MTK is the best bet?
I suspect the link to Daniel Kinahan will stop that.

Last time I used DAZN was back during the restart last season. I didn't actually subscribe the legit way. Instead I bought a cracked account from Reddit (r/shoppingbay). I paid a fiver and it lasted me 3 months until the Champions League restarted.

Actually I did pay £1.99 (Dazn UK) for the Canelo v Smith fight in December and tried to connect to Dazn Canada servers but it didn't work. Now I know that UK subs are locked to that country which makes sense because everyone would happily pay £2 a month for every Premier League, Serie A, Champions & Europa game.

These clowns have increased the monthly subscription from £1.99 to £7.99, because they have a few boxing matches and a couple of shite premier league games!
I’m in the process of cancelling as there is no way I would give them more then a couple of quid a month but they not making it easy as apparently I signed up through Amazon, another bunch of cunts,
They’re getting fucked off now also!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.