De-activating account

Inform Ric you think his mother is not the nice lady she seems and that the mods children/partners facial features resemble a miners knee.

Magic. your account is gone sir.

blue for life said:
Is it possible to de-activate your Blue Moon account? Cannot find an answer anywhere?

Yes.

The mods have the ability to ban your account which is a permanent fix to your BM addiction.

In cases where you feel it's warranted we can also deactivate your account and, on your request, delete all of your posts. There is no coming back from this but it is technically possible by me under the orders of Ric or Ric himself.

I'd ask you to look at that thread again though as the majority agree with you and support your position, it's not worth leaving the forum over.

Damocles said:
blue for life said:
Is it possible to de-activate your Blue Moon account? Cannot find an answer anywhere?

Yes.

The mods have the ability to ban your account which is a permanent fix to your BM addiction.

In cases where you feel it's warranted we can also deactivate your account and, on your request, delete all of your posts. There is no coming back from this but it is technically possible by me under the orders of Ric or Ric himself.

I'd ask you to look at that thread again though as the majority agree with you and support your position, it's not worth leaving the forum over.

Cheers Damocles - was still a bit disheartened last night when I asked this and I realise most agree or are at least sympathetic and I know it is not worth quitting the forum for. Nice to see a lot of kind comments even from most of those who disagree.

Damocles said:
blue for life said:

Yes.

I would be very grateful if you could deactivate my account. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.