De Bruyne injury - Back in Training (p89)

[QUOTE="those scummy dipper fans celebrating as he's stretchered off after they kick him to pieces.[/QUOTE]

How you you know them fans are scummy? I have it on good authority that cameras around that shithole are not good quality enough to judge whether they are scummy are not...perhaps youve seen something the Merseyside constabulary havent seen pray tell...

saw him on tunnel cam at the fulham game. He has lost the knee brace but is still walking with a noticeable limp. Our medical staff will not take chances with him.

Yes I saw that too.
After me reading he was back doing light training alone it got me excitedly hoping for an early return. The fact hes still slightly limping over a month after what happened made me realise there will be no quick return. November at the earliest. Gutted.

I honestly can not wait to see him back for us. No better sight in football for me when we have a counter attack, Aguero making the central run, Sane and Sterling either side... You know Kev always picks that right option pass at exactly that right time...

To rush him would be folly. Pep is normally patient unlike some managers. but i would prefer our Rolls Royce to comeback in showroom condition YES he is that important Not just his own abilities but the natural gift of making those around him better.i just love this guy

Yes I saw that too.
After me reading he was back doing light training alone it got me excitedly hoping for an early return. The fact hes still slightly limping over a month after what happened made me realise there will be no quick return. November at the earliest. Gutted.

I honestly can not wait to see him back for us. No better sight in football for me when we have a counter attack, Aguero making the central run, Sane and Sterling either side... You know Kev always picks that right option pass at exactly that right time...

How bad was the limp?

Hope it's just a case of him being cautious putting weight on that leg because I really don't like the sound of that.

saw him on tunnel cam at the fulham game. He has lost the knee brace but is still walking with a noticeable limp. Our medical staff will not take chances with him.

Listen to the video again (turn the volume right up), the person who speaks to him after Schurle?

He's asked how long and he replies "six weeks" - the other guy then responds "that long?"

It can't be six weeks in total as he's not that far off now?

KDB's comments would suggest the end of October and that reports are correct back for the derby.

Listen to the video again (turn the volume right up), the person who speaks to him after Schurle?

He's asked how long and he replies "six weeks" - the other guy then responds "that long?"

It can't be six weeks in total as he's not that far off now?

KDB's comments would suggest the end of October and that reports are correct back for the derby.
Makes sense, originally 10 weeks around mid August when it happened, can’t see him starting in the Derby, should be good for a start around mid November.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.