De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

According to the Times this morning Kevs injury occurred when he caught his studs in the turf, don't these reporters watch the game?

Did you? That's exactly how he got it! What caused him to buckle and get his right foot stuck was the twatting his Achilles was getting from that dirty fucker Funes Mori's studs. The mugging was on his LEFT LEG, and the knee problem is his RIGHT KNEE, from the buckling as he caught his studs and twisted from the ankle to the knee.

I went straight on to Redcaf last night after full time to see how they took the result and majority of the talk was on Kevs injury. A few wankers saying he did it himself while diving looking for a free kick but also a lot of sympathy for him too. It was weird too because a hell of a lot of them preferred a City win, they hate all scousers more than they hate us!

I went straight on to Redcaf last night after full time to see how they took the result and majority of the talk was on Kevs injury. A few wankers saying he did it himself while diving looking for a free kick but also a lot of sympathy for him too. It was weird too because a hell of a lot of them preferred a City win, they hate all scousers more than they hate us!
You can spot the rags from Manchester in that thread, they're the ones who wanted Everton to win. The ones cheering us are the cockney and foreign fans who would struggle to find Manchester on a map. They have absolutely no idea about local rivalries.

according to some reporter 'Angus scott' who was on talkshit at 6am, KDB caused the injury to himself and it was self inflicted,

I hope the club make an official complaint about this ****. Fucking disgraceful thing to say.

You can spot the rags from Manchester in that thread, they're the ones who wanted Everton to win. The ones cheering us are the cockney and foreign fans who would struggle to find Manchester on a map. They have absolutely no idea about local rivalries.
sometimes I'm wondering if i hate scousers,more than the rags..... :) any official news bout KDe B,injury? :(

It's exactly the same injury I had in September. Did mine the same way by hyperextending my knee. Sprained medial collateral ligament. Won't need surgery but 6-8 weeks out

Probably because only about 2% of them are Mancs on that forum,they don't have the concept of local rivalry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.