De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

The keeper needs to hang his fucking head in shame the twat.

Hopefully its not as bad as feared as he was simply incredible when he came on.

Gutted for the guy. However, I sympathise with the keeper somewhat, given the manner in which KDB was going down just before his leg got caught underneath him - I thought he was playacting at first too.

Pellers has to go all. Out and attack the refs on this, no protection whatsoever, blatant cheating in every match. He has to call them out maybe then this shit can stop.

Well done man city tonight, hope KDB is ok I hate to see players get serious injuries whoever they play for.

Gutted for the guy. However, I sympathise with the keeper somewhat, given the manner in which KDB was going down just before his leg got caught underneath him - I thought he was playacting at first too.

Doesn't give you the right to drag a player around mate.

Hope it's not too bad as he has been one of the most productive players this season. May need to dip into the market now as we are without an option in The flair areas without him and Nasri
Get well soon Kev

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.