De Bruyne out for 10 weeks

It's 6 weeks, not the end of the world. As long as we keep Kun fit then De Bruyne should 've back when we're fit and firing and can play a big role

In the grand scheme of things I'd say 6 weeks is acceptable, could have been worse, could have been better.

Agree. It looked for all the world like a possible 6-9 month job last night so 6 weeks we can cope with.

Navas and Sterling to take up the baton and to be honest, them out wide gives us great balance.

Kevin is better through the middle and he has years with us in that position that he will make is own.

Considering initial thoughts,6 or so weeks is fantastic news.We will cope,Silva is looking better by the game and both Sterling and Navas are in good form,it may even open the door wider for kelechi.

I know its a major loss and he is a game changer but I reckon the team will be more balanced in his absence. I don't think Silva and Kevin in the same team has clicked properly yet so this injury will force our hand somewhat and hopefully might be a blessing in disguise for the time being. Saying that I'm absolutely gutted he is out. I reckon we can cope more with him out rather than Aguero. Its when Komps and Sergio are out we have no adequate like for like replacement

I know its a major loss and he is a game changer but I reckon the team will be more balanced in his absence. I don't think Silva and Kevin in the same team has clicked properly yet so this injury will force our hand somewhat and hopefully might be a blessing in disguise for the time being. Saying that I'm absolutely gutted he is out. I reckon we can cope more with him out rather than Aguero. Its when Komps and Sergio are out we have no adequate like for like replacement

The team will be more balanced i agree.

Kevins future is through the middle, not out wide and its that position we have bought him for.

Silva is currently owning that but he wont play on forever and Kevin will make it his own for years to come.

Navas and Sterling out wide gives us balance right now and we look far more dangerous with them out there and Silva and Kevin can fight it out for the slot in behind Kun.

6 weeks is the early call but i wouldn't be surprised to see him back sooner or at least i hope he does.

Wembley is a month away ;-)

We are not in the business of buying players to cover someone out for 6 weeks mate.

24B0F33400000578-2913215-image-m-80_1421413975466.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.