#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
albeit I dont think like Belgium much i want them to win the WC just for KDB. (sorry England fans lol)

he is really huge player he deserves a CL or WC win imo.

David Silva had EC and WC win as well. De Bruyne deserves some of that.

of course with Martinez as coach thats unlikely.

Needs to retire from international football, played large part of the season at less than full fitness.
Then I believe we will see this Kev the whole season.

He was a god amongst men yesterday.

He loves being part of national team, very unlikely to retire unless the manager (Martinez) will not pick him anymore for whatever reason.

Already knew he is the best midfielder in the world for some years. Combining his vision, technical skills, passing and work rate is simply uncomparable with any player I ever watched (1982-2022), let alone his long shots and wonderful goals. Now that he turns up as a scoring machine as well, he makes us feel uncomfortable, because we like/know him as the ultimate assist King. I think KDB will stay at the club for at least a few more years, a decade at City. In the end, curious how many PL-titles the ginger prince brought us. Watch & enjoy, cause you'll miss him when he's gone/done.

KDB has been nominated for the Premier League Player of the Season 2021/22.

The nominees:

Kevin De Bruyne
Joao Cancelo
Mohamed Salah
Trent Alexander-Arnold
Son Heung-min
Bukayo Saka
Jarrod Bowen
James Ward-Prowse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.