#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
And rightly so.

Having said that, I thought the tramps have the best goalkeeper, right back, left back, centre half, midfielder, forwards and manager in the world?

Petition starting in 3...2...1.....

Deserved, he is being in great form and really no one else comes closer to Kevin when he is in top shape, Congratulations Kevin!!!!

I remember the time - the instance last one around the centurion season - ( when salah won it )

When we used to be pissed that our players always get overlooked - may it be Yaya in the 20 goal season , Aguero for his full tenure , Bernardo when he was on fire .

Even Pep mentioned it during the press conference.

Welcome change to see how much juice our players have- not restricted to Kev only

As per the latest odds - foden is favourite to be in the top 10 when the Ballon D'or comes around

I was expecting Kevin to win it , but not foden tbh.

Now waiting for Kev to 3 Peat the PFA awards. Only issue is the voting period got over before the wolves game , so lets see.

This isn’t the ‘big’ one is it? Or has the trophy just changed?

This was the one he won last season:
CE5E6AE0-35A1-4583-BF52-148D37740BB0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.