De Bruyne?

Hang on, if Allofs was working for us we'd all appreciate what he's done.

Give over slating the chap just because he hasn't bent over to us. He's doing whats right for Wolfsburg and I don't have an issue with that.

This isn't Liverpool with Sterling or Moyes "City didn't have a glass of wine with me to talk about a transfer" with Lescott. He's done a respectable job for his club and not once been rude or obnoxious.

I've just heard what LoveCity has posted, namely that a bid (€72m) has now been accepted. Still don't think the deal will be confirmed until the start of next week, but barring a Delph-like u-turn from De Bruyne then it's as good as done.
Let's hope he doesn't do a Kaka on us, This frontline is going to be frightening to face.

I've just heard what LoveCity has posted, namely that a bid (€72m) has now been accepted. Still don't think the deal will be confirmed until the start of next week, but barring a Delph-like u-turn from De Bruyne then it's as good as done.

Ric, genuine question mate....if fee agreed, would it be normal if he still played tomorrow? I would understand him playing if we were "close" but wouldnt a "agreed fee" be enough to stop him starting tomorrow? cheers

Surely more of a Robinho to Chelsea u-turn? Delph did more of an o-turn.

Fapping all weekend regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.