De Bruyne?

If he gets injured the 'deal' could be off. If he really wants to come he would not want to risk this, you would think. I ain't flapping because I couldn't give two monkeys if he comes or not. Everyone thinks he's the good guy, Mourean think's he's an arse, and he should know! I prefer players who show a desire to play for us.

All fair points mate
But he's Wolfsburg player and he will play until he isn't, plus he obviously enjoys his footie and looks forward to 'match day' much the same as I did when I was still playing. The difference is I wasn't on 100+ grand a week
:-()

Yes they want if they have set a price of £58 million. Real Madrid haven't set a price for Isco, because they wont even consider.

We have a better relationship with Madrid, Isco isn't vital to their plans, they have plenty of cover for him. Here, he'd be a guaranteed starter and earn more which would appeal to him. All reasons why this transfer is viable.

If he plays for Wolfsburg tomorrow I don't think it's happening, and I really hope we've got someone else in mind if it does go tits up.

Why is his tweet causing even more flapping ?? he is just stating that's it's match day and probably, like all footballers, his favorite day of the week FFS

lol yes anyone can clearly see that the tweet probably was not done by him but by one of the sponsors unibet for the matchday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.