De Bruyne?

People are actually quoting a "my sources" type twitter account with 130 followers.

Life was wasted on some people.

If Bayern sign him for less money and ffs Dante. There needs to full investigation into the German FA (wishful thinking I know)

I am torn with this saga.. on one hand this transfer if it goes through will be initially superb, but will totally disrupt future deals with clubs demanding even more ..
On the other...... barca have ruled with the front 3 of Messi neymar and the biter.

Ageuroooooooooooooooooooooo, Sterling and KDB is up there.. fed by merlin... Oh my days.
But I'm bored to tears with the seesaw ups and down.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't get this one more year shite ... either he is not for sale or he is. They can shove their vorsprung durch technic up their collective lying , kowtowing to munchen arseholes.

i'm sure a deal's probably been agreed like has been reported and they're waiting until AFTER the game later to finalise it and make it official (which will probably take a couple of days).

almost every one of our big signings had these stupid last minute "interventions" after reports of us signing them had broken - silva going to utd/liverpool, balotelli going utd/chelsea, nasri going utd, etc. i can't really remember all the details except that this is following that stupid pattern that annoys everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.