De Bruyne?

If you don't want to be here, don't waste our time. I know some will say I'm being naive by expecting him to want the move and be his first choice but a we've chased him all summer and put everything into getting him and this feels like a slap in the face. I want players that want to be here and fight for our cause.

That reads exactly like the red tops here. 'Of course he wants to sign for Utd but if it's not possible he'll have to sign for City'. BOLLOCKS imo. Fucking great big, biased, German rag licking fucking BOLLOCKS.

Aloffs even said on Sky that there is 'a' club interested.

The problem Bayern have is that they have had their name thrown about and linked in a transfer that they cannot afford.

They however cannot be seen to be beaten to a target by to quote Karl Heinz Rumminegge 'a club like city'.

This has led to the Bayern propaganda machine aka Bild saying KDB wants them but they turned him down.

Yup, sounds about right

I have a feeling tomorrow there won't be anything happening.

At around noon the only news we will have is that De Bruyne is training with Wolfsburg, and then a comment of Allofs saying he is still a Wolfsburg player...blablabla...He will play this weekend....blablabla...No official bid received....blablabla...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.