De Bruyne?

I will post u a picture of the quotes. The bild report will be published tommorow, I make scan extra for u

Bild :

De Bruyne prefers Bayern over Manchester City. His wife isnt keen on living in England and de bruyne also prefers to play in Germany. His agent has offered time for Bayern Munich to react, he also made it clear, that he would not demand a high salary for him. Bayern will make a decision before transfer window , if failed , he prefers to go to City.
They have already signed Costa. And they have Gotze, Ribery and Robben as well as Muller to fit in. Next to no chance of Bayern being interested in him. They wouldn't have signed Costa if they had a great desire to bring De Bruyne in.

And also....

Ahead of Friday's start of the new Bundesliga season, Guardiola said: "Mario [Gotze] stays, Thomas [Muller] stays. Kevin De Bruyne is not coming. I knew that two weeks ago."

This one will happen.

Bild have also said twice that we have agreed a fee and also that there is moving vans outside the house, also kdb is not married and if his preference was for playing in germany this could have been sorted on day 1 of our interest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.