De Bruyne?

Look, I'm not being biased (OK, maybe a little bit) but if he had even half a brain why the fuck would he want to go to the swamp rather than come to City? I'm sure most footballers can see the progress that is happening at our club and that they'd love to be part of it - we're moving forward at a pace, Utd have gone stagnant.

If he's got any sense he will hopefully do just that!!... I still think he could've made it a damn sight easier for us, by putting in a transfer request, if he genuinely fancied the move here

I gotta say I'm getting to the 'whatever' stage. If he comes that's great, if he doesn't I wouldn't need a thing as heavy as a feather to knock me down. I'm not convinced that if we end up paying close to £60 mill it'll be a good deal. But it's not my money and our people know what they're doing even if it feels like we are being strung along. I'm just not going to start calling for heads if it doesn't come off. You don't get everything you want in life and we are looking damn good anyway.
I think a lot of us re beginning to feel that way. I am anyway. I just hope he lives up to the hype if he does come after all the shit we will have been through to get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.