De Bruyne?

@Wolfsburg_UK: Di Marzio reporting that an agreement has been reached for Perisic. Perisic out, De Bruyne stays?

Perisic to Inter according to Di Marzio

I'm trying to remember whether there was ever a time in my life when there was no KdB transfer saga.

@Wolfsburg_UK: Di Marzio reporting that an agreement has been reached for Perisic. Perisic out, De Bruyne stays?

Perisic to Inter according to Di Marzio

Think wolfsburg have until tomorrow to decide weather to sell him from what i could understand from a translation, might mean that we do actually hear about de bruyne tomorrow

I don't think Wolfsburg have anything against City, they are just playing hardball with their prized asset like any team would do.
Exactly, and why shouldn't they ? Blues need to take their blue tinted glasses off on this, Wolfsburg own the player, and want the best price possible, he's told them he wants to come here for the right price.

Gianluca Di Marzio
24/08/2015 23:15

Obsession of an important market, demand continues to Mancini that could soon be answered. Ivan Perisic and 'Inter continue to get closer, more and more: the Nerazzurri club has in fact reached the economic agreement with Wolfsburg, having increased its offer to take the offensive outside the Croatian. All done? Not really, because the club asked the German still have until tomorrow to assess whether or not to transfer the player, given the possible departures of De Bruyne and Dost.Negotiation increasingly live in temporary phase and waiting, therefore, to understand the will of Wolfsburg: Inter expects and hopes to soon embrace Ivan Perisic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.