De Bruyne?

I've lumped a fiver on Austin to the rags after it was all over twitter yesterday. Got 8/1.

Would be hilarious if they "pulled out" of signing Pedro because they heard Austin was interested ;)

Edit: Lumped, not lunped!!
Chevrolet wouldn't let them sign Austin. Or BENZema. It's why Van Persie was forced out and means McLaren can't go back as coach. I know it's off topic but I'm just filling time waiting for the next update.

Can't see any top player going there. Turtle head has in 1 season alienated di Maria, Falcao, Van Persie, Valdes and De Gea that we know of, and from what I remember he had also alienated Mata had injuries not forced him to play him. How many world class players would want to be treated like a **** by a ****?

Working from home today so might hot desk outside that Wilmslow hospital.

Any sign he's in MCR and I'm there.
I went out for a curry last night (indian Ocean - top of Victoria Ave, near Heaton Park - very nice) and the waiter clocked the badge on my top and said that De Bruyne was in Manchester - how he knew I do not know but he may be an undercover ITK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.