De Bruyne?

You can fuck right off,I`m about to take a sleeping tablet mate,so it will be about 11.00 am before I rise and shine.By then I hope he`s passed his medical. ;)

After about half hour, after taking it, you have to come on here, writing us a paragraph of why you won't get to the end of the said paragraph. ;)

This is taking far, far too long.
It is. Something weird is occurring behind the scenes but I still think the main problem is being caused by Wolfsburg's determination to drive a hard bargain, to possibly being a deal breaker. They'll be sorry when the Lord They God smites them all for being a load of greedy twats. .... as for KBD:-

DEMAND A TRANSFER OR SIGN AN EXTENSION WITH WOLFSBURG.

this time next week a certain Kevin .depending on his abode will have a name change by virtue of all us at BM He will the Ginger Cnut or the Ginger Messiah if it is the former. is there any legal eagles who can tell me if I can sue for loss of a SUMMER

I've had it with this kid. Jeez. Sign someone else instead. This is becoming a waste of time.

Last edited:
At the end the main issue is Kevin's attitude towards a move to City, the guy is just fine sitting there, He is not showing that he wants to play at the Etihad. I say move on, keep the money and go all out for Pogba in the next transfer window. We don't even need him.(KDB)

At the end the main issue is Kevin's attitude towards a move to City, the guy is just fine sitting there, He is not showing that he wants to play at the Etihad. I say move on, keep the money and go all out for Pogba in the next transfer window. We don't even need him.(KDB)
Is that how you treat a job interview or a house sale or how you behave at a car showroom?

Please please I am desperate for you to buy my house, I want to sell it today, you can have it for nothing?

Or... I want that car, I have to have that car, I don't want any other car, please please sell it to me....

No.... I suspect not. If De Bruyn has any sense at all he will be playing it to maximise his salary and sign on bonus, he will be making sure he doesn't burn any bridges in case we suddenly get offered Isco or Bale and we go cold or if another club comes in with a better offer.

I reckon Wolfsburg have played it well and will absolutely maximise what they get for us and De Bruyn is playing it smart. Keep your mouth shut in public, don't bad mouth or betray your current employer and possible future employers and don't burn bridges.

Seems a common attitude in this thread that both de Bruyn and Wolfsburg should be putting our interests ahead of their own. If City want him we should push to get him and do what it takes, De Bruyn and his agent should be trying to get the best deal for him, Wolfsburg should be trying to get the most out of selling him they can.

Simple as that.... All this flapping, making emotional not rational decisions is not what any of the parties should be doing!

Half the board wanted us to walk away from sterling when it was t completed for 30m inside a week.

Is that how you treat a job interview or a house sale or how you behave at a car showroom?

Please please I am desperate for you to buy my house, I want to sell it today, you can have it for nothing?

Or... I want that car, I have to have that car, I don't want any other car, please please sell it to me....

No.... I suspect not. If De Bruyn has any sense at all he will be playing it to maximise his salary and sign on bonus, he will be making sure he doesn't burn any bridges in case we suddenly get offered Isco or Bale and we go cold or if another club comes in with a better offer.

I reckon Wolfsburg have played it well and will absolutely maximise what they get for us and De Bruyn is playing it smart. Keep your mouth shut in public, don't bad mouth or betray your current employer and possible future employers and don't burn bridges.

Seems a common attitude in this thread that both de Bruyn and Wolfsburg should be putting our interests ahead of their own. If City want him we should push to get him and do what it takes, De Bruyn and his agent should be trying to get the best deal for him, Wolfsburg should be trying to get the most out of selling him they can.

Simple as that.... All this flapping, making emotional not rational decisions is not what any of the parties should be doing!

Half the board wanted us to walk away from sterling when it was t completed for 30m inside a week.

Are you his agent? sure looks that way from your response

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.