De Bruyne?

Correct.
He's doing his job. As well as actually putting up a fight, he has to be seen to do so too, and when you're close to letting your best player leave, you have to appease the fans by at least explaining that it has to be a deal that suits Wolfsburg. He's (arguably) over-egging the pudding, but that's looking at things from a City fan's perspective. For Wolfsburg fans, he's making all the right noises.

No he isn't, he should be spending the fucking money, NOW!!

Bayern are potentially in a bit of an unstable situation, & this little shit is fasrting about rather than strengthening the Wolfsburg team, to challenge them. Ther will only be occasional opportunities to do that, & this season may be one. Instead of cashing in & making Wolfsburg strong, he is looking at putting fucking money in the bank.

He's shit.

No he isn't using the media to 'force our hand' at all. City & Wolfsburg are negotiating, he is showing off for the cameras. He probably isn't even involved now, nor Txiki, it will be a bunch of banker /accountant types sorting it all out.

He's a little fucking, Bayern Mucnich sucking shit.

It's pointless even debating this anymore.

I've got no problem with any CEO or manager coming out and saying that their players will be staying. It's well within their rights.

Most clubs do this, especially with their stars who they want to keep. It's a measure of appeasing the fan base.

Alloffs has not bad mouthed City or the player and is publically playing hardball.

I don't see the problem.

640x569_16828_Brave_pilot_2d_horror_pilot_skull_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

On standby
I just peed in my panties.

It's pointless even debating this anymore.

I've got no problem with any CEO or manager coming out and saying that their players will be staying. It's well within their rights.

Most clubs do this, especially with their stars who they want to keep. It's a measure of appeasing the fan base.

Alloffs has not bad mouthed City or the player and is publically playing hardball.

I don't see the problem.

I've laid out the problem. He is weakening his own team. He is doing a shit job.

Exactly that and until he has travelled, had the medical and signed on the dotted line he is right in that no deal is done.

Everyone just relax.

Indeed. In fact it's pretty much what KDB agent is saying. Other than he thinks it might be resolved today or tomorrow. According to Het Laatste Nieuws in Belgium ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.