De Bruyne?

I've laid out the problem. He is weakening his own team. He is doing a shit job.

Which is Wolfsburg's problem. They are under zero obligation to make things easy for us or the player and will go the extra mile to squeeze as much cash out of us whilst being total arseholes at the same time. It will end with KDB as a City player but we make think twice about going for another of their players in the future - a bit like ManU not keen on dealing with Levy at Spurs.

I take your point on challenging Bayern and not giving himself time to reinvest etc but I think challenging Bayern has been made illegal in Germany so he probably figures he might as well be difficult as possible over KDB and get his face on the telly.

Alternatively, sell him as soon as he refuses to sign a new deal for €50 million.

Or play hardball and let him leave towards the end of the window for €70 million.

It's not really a hard choice.

Or when City agree to 70 million, drag it out for another month demanding 71.2 & then sign a couple of cheap players 'because we haven't time' .

Peter Swales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.