De Bruyne?

Not really. You're assuming they don't have someone lined up already. Chances are they do and have just kept it quiet. I bet they wheel out a new signing very quickly after this gets done.

They will sign a couple of players on the cheap & pocket most of the money.

They desperately need at least one, maybe two cbs imo & at least one striker, that's without even looking at DeBruyne's position.

Hi guys,
I just read in a Belgian newspaper (ladh.be) that we are now discussing the payment modality.
We want to pay in 3 installments : 40%+40%+20%
Wolfsburg wants: 60%+20%+20%
They also want us to pay the formation indemnity to Gent, Genk and Chelsea, which is about 3-4M €.
Hope that's the only delay in it.
They also say Allofs expected to finalize it before take off to Monaco.
Cheers guys, hope it helps.

Hi guys,
I just read in a Belgian newspaper (ladh.be) that we are now discussing the payment modality.
They also want us to pay the formation indemnity to Gent, Genk and Chelsea, which is about 3-4M €.
What's it to us, I wonder.

Hi guys,

Thanks mate.

How Belgians rate KDB, is he close to Hazard ?

He's a soft ginger fanny, of course he'll be in training today. I bet the **** never missed a day at school, 100% attendance every year.
I take it you are basing this conclusion about him training today on the ginger hair unpleasantness.

my problem with this whole thing is that it has become increasingly apparent that city have been the only team in the race, which to me means that you would assume it would be easier to hammer out a deal....wolfsburg is in the champions league this year and you would think they would like to use this money to strengthen for the campaign...someone on here said it earlier and I agree that 3 or 4 of their starting 11 is shit...other then KDB they dont have a player that would come in and start for any of the top clubs in europe...their tactic of dragging this out gets them an extra 2-4 million and regardless the potential to get shit on in the CL is still there

That only works if you believe you CAN improve your squad in this window. If Wolfsburg don't believe they can, then it makes more sense to keep the money until they feel the right players are available. If they believe that (and they seemingly do), then it makes total sense to drag things out for a few more million. They've nothing to lose, as they've already resigned themselves to keeping the money for later. If the deal falls through, they keep their man, otherwise, they get the max price for him. Not every promoted team opts to spend a fortune because they've been promoted, and in the same way, not every team opts to spend a fortune just because they're in CL. There's nothing 'wrong' in accepting you're not going to win it anyway, so just enjoy being in it, and spend sensibly with any money they get.
If we sold Aguero, I'd not be happy with 5-6 players as a replacement (at 8m a go). I'd rather wait until we could get another world class forward, even if that mean waiting until next year.

A suite has been booked at the Lowry Hotel for tonight. This doesn't 100% guarantee that he will be over tonight. The volume of business large clients do with The Lowey an other high end hotels, mean that the cancellation rules don't really apply like they do to the average Joe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.