De Bruyne's assist to Aguëro v Palace

Fair play, I'm obviously a big KDB fan, but still some of his vision and passing I find mind blowing. I also acknowledge his weaknesses tbf, just refuse to mention them ;-)

Of course, yer right. I just wish he'd watch Nico Otters on the training ground and get a decent course in tackling!! But the vision! I keep saying still that when you watch David Silva it is still touch and go as to which way he's gonna go - with De Bruyne it's a case of anticipating where the ball is going! Just one of life's pities that they both aren't 21 years old.

I still can't get over his headed "assist" for Aguero away at Watford. It didn't actually lead to a goal, but it's an incredible bit of skill regardless.

I clocked that as a piece of brilliance at the time - the way he cushions the header. What he has is that ability to play the game as though he's watching in the stand, and that's a good example. I haven't paid close enough attantion but I bet, like Lampard and Silva, his head is turning all round the pitch at all times as his brain takes in the positions of his team-mates. There's so much more to come from this guy as we integrate him better. I just know it.

I still can't get over his headed "assist" for Aguero away at Watford. It didn't actually lead to a goal, but it's an incredible bit of skill regardless.
Yeah, that one was something else too ... I think it's vision rather than skill though. Of course you need the skill to head or pass the ball exactly where you want it, but most top PL players should be capable of doing that IF INSTRUCTED, the point is most players won't see that option. KDB usually does. That's why for me his more of a football genius than a superskill player.

He's done this on several occasions now. His vision is utterly incredible and I know there is a whole lot more to come from him. Can't remember who we were playing but he dinked a little cross to the far post recently in a similar situation, and we scored, and it was the only option available. Home game about a month ago.

Can't remember the team but Kolarov scored it

It was Kolorov v Southampton

Nice work from Bony as well there.

Yeah, that one was something else too ... I think it's vision rather than skill though. Of course you need the skill to head or pass the ball exactly where you want it, but most top PL players should be capable of doing that IF INSTRUCTED, the point is most players won't see that option. KDB usually does. That's why for me his more of a football genius than a superskill player.

I think it's intelligence and speed of thinking more than anything else. Given the ball at their feet, most premier league players could see that pass, but What Kev did that was special was see it and think quickly enough to improvise with his head to play the pass.

And of course the execution was flawless as well.

He's done this on several occasions now. His vision is utterly incredible and I know there is a whole lot more to come from him. Can't remember who we were playing but he dinked a little cross to the far post recently in a similar situation, and we scored, and it was the only option available. Home game about a month ago.

Southampton 28th November I believe

I clocked that as a piece of brilliance at the time - the way he cushions the header. What he has is that ability to play the game as though he's watching in the stand, and that's a good example. I haven't paid close enough attantion but I bet, like Lampard and Silva, his head is turning all round the pitch at all times as his brain takes in the positions of his team-mates. There's so much more to come from this guy as we integrate him better. I just know it.

He plays with wing mirrors......he's a joy to watch and will only get better with players around him that make the runs, he'll find them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.