De Jong as DM ?

RSCA_Kompany

Why would you put De Jong in the team with Kaka if he plays.

Would you put De Jong as a DM and Kompany in the defense instead of Dunne or another solution?
Or De Jong and Kompany in the middel (without Irland..?)

RSCA_Kompany said:

Would you put De Jong as a DM and Kompany in the defense instead of Dunne or another solution?

Hmm im not sure i know we need more quality in the depth of our squad so we can keep the shite like vassel & benjani away from the first team.

In my brilliant thinking, Ireland deserves to be playing on the same platform as the prospective Kaka. So, to that end, Elano would make way, leaving De Jong and Ireland in the mid and Kompany to do the defensive duties with Onuoha/ whomever.

Elano would then cover for Ireland/ Kaka, whenever Kaka/ Robinho doesn't play(which may be often in the early days).

Whatever happens Elano's versatility is needed for the side. De Jong isn't really the problem.

RSCA_Kompany said:

I think they might play the same formation as yesterday 4-2-1-2-1 with 2 DM players, the question is do you drop Zabaleta to RB, or as you say Kompany to CB, my guess is much as I love Elano Ireland would have that spot when not suspended.

if Kaka, De Jong and Palacios signed, i'd play the following formation

Hart

Zabaleta Onhoha Kompany Bridge

De Jong Palacios

Ireland Kaka Robinho

Sturridge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.