de jong at the end.

Bill

well done to all the city fans that chanted his name endlessly at the end of the game.
it was a great lift for him and he was definatly touched by it hence his reaction.

proud as ever to be a blue today.

p.s. i know there is a de jong thread but i wanted to pay tribute to those fans there today.

de niro said:
well done to all the city fans that chanted his name endlessly at the end of the game.
it was a great lift for him and he was definatly touched by it hence his reaction.

p.s. i know there is a de jong thread but i wanted to pay tribute to those fans there today.

I can't believe someone didn't bring a kiss me quick hat and throw it to him to wear

de niro said:

Sorry mate, what was his reaction? I wasn't there you lucky bugger.

You could see the last couple of weeks have had an effect on him as i dont think he put a meaningful challenge in today.
Nige if you read this its only the city fans that matter not the crap media we have in this country.
Anybody who knows the game knows it was a tackle that unfortunately accidentally caused the lad to break his leg and not the crime that our so called football pundits painted it to be.
Play your normal game lad because we love you.
By the way bill how did he react at the end as i wasnt there.

blue12 said:
You could see the last couple of weeks have had an effect on him as i dont think he put a meaningful challenge in today.
Nige if you read this its only the city fans that matter not the crap media we have in this country.
Anybody who knows the game knows it was a tackle that unfortunately accidentally caused the lad to break his leg and not the crime that our so called football pundits painted it to be.
Play your normal game lad because we love you.
By the way bill how did he react at the end as i wasnt there.

Great post lad - you've gotta look after yer own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.