De-Jong dilemma

B B

BLUEMATT23

DO you think BM will gamble on playing DE-Jong on Sunday?.
Just with him being on 9 yellow cards & if he picks up one on Sunday he will miss the Derby + the Arsenic game.

I would have him on the bench.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Just with him being on 9 yellow cards & if he picks up one on Sunday he will miss the Derby + the Arsenic game.

Should be ok without him Sunday. Same team as last week for me unless Stevie Ireland is fit

Would you rather him miss:
Utd + Arsenal
Arsenal + Villa
Villa + Spurs
Spurs + West Ham

Some people seem to think they go back to scratch on the 11th April, i am not sure though.

After Sundays match the Yellow cards are scrapped and he won't be able to get suspended. So bench for me and save him for the Derby and let him at the scum.

Sooner he is banned the better, keeps him out the way and we can get on with playing proper football without him clogging things up .

depps said:
Should be ok without him Sunday. Same team as last week for me unless Stevie Ireland is fit

No need to change the team except for injuries.

And Sunday is no place for Ireland. Been anonymous in games far too often this year, and we need to win.

Johnson, Paddy, Barry and Bellers behind Tevez and Ade.

BLUEMATT23 said:

Am I the only one who think De Jong is very much over-rated? I must say he is very tenacious and harworking but his ball controlling skill and passing is very average and his tackling and break up plays most people hyped up is nothing special compare to barry or viera. And of course we know he offers nothing going forward. It is not a coincident that Mancini looked exclusively to strengthen the midfield in january.

SalfordCityBlue said:
depps said:

No need to change the team except for injuries.

And Sunday is no place for Ireland. Been anonymous in games far too often this year, and we need to win.

Johnson, Paddy, Barry and Bellers behind Tevez and Ade.

I would have thought Sunday was THE place for Ireland. We are playing a lower team who don't have anything to play for and have struggled all season on the road. If Ireland is fit why not give him a run out an give Bellers or Tevez a break

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.