De jong shot or tackle?

mancity89

Personally he's the only man on earth who could tackle an invisable man from 20 odd yards out and put the ball in the top bag, legend!

Anyone who has ever played football will know without doubt he was shapeing up to hit it. What came from that no-one could ever explain as it isnt an exact science therefore we accept it was a great goal.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:56 pm --<br /><br />Anyone who has ever played football will know without doubt he was shapeing up to hit it. What came from that no-one could ever explain as it isnt an exact science therefore we accept it was a great goal.

Wasn't his last one - or should I say "other one" similar? Or am I mixing it up with Zabba's?

Chippy_boy said:
Wasn't his last one - or should I say "other one" similar? Or am I mixing it up with Zabba's?
Last one was a screamer against West Ham outside the box after a clearance from a corner. This one was one fucked up curler.

i8ahy1JMDE5C4.gif

dejong.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.