de jong signs (Merged)

robinho339

de jong has today complete a four and a half year deal at manchester city for undisclosed fee

Re: de jong

robinho339 said:
de jong has today complete a four and a half year deal at manchester city for undisclosed fee

There's something almost sexual about his name, but I can't quite put my finger on it...it's on the tip of my tongue. It'll come to me.

robinho339 said:
not OS yet

Nigel de Jong joins City from Hamburg 21/01/2009 17:25

Manchester City Football Club are delighted to announce that the signing of Nigel de Jong from Hamburg SV for an undisclosed fee has been completed.

The 24-year-old Dutch midfielder with 29 international caps inked in a four-and-a-half year contract after agreeing personal terms and passing a medical earlier today.

De Jong, who played against City in the pre-season friendly at the HSV Nordbank Arena in July, joined Hamburg from Ajax in 2006 and was a team-mate of City’s summer signing Vincent Kompany.

Nigel becomes the Blues' second signing of the week following the arrival of Craig Bellamy, and along with the former Hammer, de Jong's squad number is yet to be confirmed.

Excellent signing. Lookin better day by day. Good striker would now be the icing on the cake for me. Not happy with MH management, but he sure knows a good player when he sees one.

robinho339 said:

Where did you see/hear this mate ?

it says it on ssn on the bottom and just got a text through from city say for undisclosed fee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.