de Jong

HamannCheese

Don't see a topic on his around here (havn't really looked).

He was absolutely utterly amazing today. I know sometimes when we don't play him we may score more goals according to some other people, but he is by far one of my favourite City players at present and may be for a long time if he continues to play like that and play for us.

Thanks.

He was indeed brilliant. I wouldn't look too far on the board. There are some fans trying to re-write the game and accusing De Jong and co of retreating from Utd

However well he played though I would say that the balance in midfield isn't right.

I definetly have to agree with that, He was brilliant today breaking up play and putting in some hard tackles.

I reckon if he was still on the pitch the Rags wouldnt of scored that goal!

i was shocked at just how good Nige was today, showed us just how good he is!

shed88us said:
i was shocked at just how good Nige was today, showed us just how good he is!

He's had plenty of quality games just as good as this other times. I play in a defensive role myself for my team and he is my idol!

Really played for the shirt today. Good stuff Nige, like someone else said no way would we have lost if he had stayed on and don't blame Bob for subbing him as he was clearly limping.

Mikem93 said:
was it just me or was he playing the ball forwards more as well today, one of the standout performers
Yes, he was. I think in one of the training reports it was said that one day they had an individual drill with him focusing on forward play.

I've not been particularly pleased with him recently but I was very impressed today, top class performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.