De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What happened ...

This feels like the top of a very high roller coaster! hehe

Have to say I think it's wrong to lock these threads. OK, so we're not getting him but it should still be possible to discuss him on here. It's all a bit RAWKish!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Cheesy said:
Have to say I think it's wrong to lock these threads. OK, so we're not getting him but it should still be possible to discuss him on here. It's all a bit RAWKish!
Gamekeeper turned Poacher, Cheesy?

LOL, not at all. I know Ric hates threads getting locked though as it does get posters backs up. If he's changed his opinion then fair enough.

Cheesy said:

Start a thread in General then. he is not going anywhere so I can't see the point in having a thread about him in here, plus the last one was not really discussing the player, it was just people playing around<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:25 pm --<br /><br />

Ducado said:
Cheesy said:

Start a thread in General then. he is not going anywhere so I can't see the point in having a thread about him in here, plus the last one was not really discussing the player, it was just people playing around

-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:25 pm --

Thanks ducky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.