De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
riley347 said:
robbieh said:
DDR is not a 100 million player.

Only two of those, maybe three if you include Neymar.

Messi could he be the Barca player?

Ronaldo, more likely as he is not that loved in Madrid. Or anywhere else!

But they've both started this season so are in the plans of their managers.

With our Soriano connection, more likely a Barca player.

Iniesta??

jesus f*****g christ- are people this gullable???.....

Are we really signing the son of god? Not before time I say - and the sort of advantage we're going to need to get out of the CL Group of death...................

Davs 19 said:
robbieh said:

Iniesta??

£100 mill includes fee and wages ?.....that'd bring a lot of possibilities into play.....

Rodney most definitely did not mean a £100m transfer fee. Whether he was wumming or not and what club (if it was a football deal) he was talking about is not clear. He is a major WUM but claimed this was not a wind-up; however, I would not see it as just cause for City supporters to go all giddy at the knees.

Bradmancity said:
SuperSilva said:
I know I know... I'm about to quote "him" but Rodney marsh just said city are trying to push through a deal for a player "valued" (presuming wages, fees, additions etc.) at over £100M !!!

I don't think he's wumming because if you add everything up which is going on and we are hearing in the forum i.e. Kev on Piqué, champs league draw.... Do you think we this deal is not the piqué deal but actually the last hail Mary for De Rossi???!!

In his tweet he didn't state which club the deal was regarding, or am missing something?

To clarify, he said it was from the source who told him about "King Kenny," Redknapp, and RVP, so not club specific.

To me sounds like Chelsea going for Falcao/Neymar, but who knows.

OB1 said:
Davs 19 said:
robbieh said:

Iniesta??

I think £100M (includes fees, wages etc) this is a mega deal with a fee of about £50M and high wages.... How many player can you think could command that?

£100 mill includes fee and wages ?.....that'd bring a lot of possibilities into play.....

Rodney most definitely did not mean a £100m transfer fee. Whether he was wumming or not and what club (if it was a football deal) he was talking about is not clear. He is a major WUM but claimed this was not a wind-up; however, I would not see it as just cause for City supporters to go all giddy at the knees.

GHoddle said:
Bradmancity said:
SuperSilva said:
I know I know... I'm about to quote "him" but Rodney marsh just said city are trying to push through a deal for a player "valued" (presuming wages, fees, additions etc.) at over £100M !!!

I don't think he's wumming because if you add everything up which is going on and we are hearing in the forum i.e. Kev on Piqué, champs league draw.... Do you think we this deal is not the piqué deal but actually the last hail Mary for De Rossi???!!

In his tweet he didn't state which club the deal was regarding, or am missing something?

To clarify, he said it was from the source who told him about "King Kenny," Redknapp, and RVP, so not club specific.

To me sounds like Chelsea going for Falcao/Neymar, but who knows.
So Falcao is going to sign on the pitch in Monaco during haf time in the supercup. He´s currently holed up by Red Rom in a Monte Carlos hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.