De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super David Silva 21 said:
Football Agent ‏@agent_153

#MCFC have opened talks for #DeRossi. After missing out on Hazard and Van Persie, Mancini has told officials the deal must be done
The biggest bull-shitting freak on Twitter. Anybody claiming to be an anonymous agent on there is a Walter Mitty fantasist.
Just look at Ramirez going to Southampton, out of the blue. None of these gimps had a sniff of it, same for Rodwell to City.

bluetrue said:
alky313 said:
Tolmie said there was no chance this deal would happen.

This isn't a dig, as I like Tolmie.

He said we were still interested in RVP and that didn't happen, so maybe we turned attentions elsewhere. Things change fast in football and Bobby is a big admirer of De Rossi so if a chance has arisen to sign him then I really doubt we would pass it up.

We were we lost out to the rags Mancini was quite clear on that

LongsightM13 said:

#MCFC have opened talks for #DeRossi. After missing out on Hazard and Van Persie, Mancini has told officials the deal must be done
The biggest bull-shitting freak on Twitter. Anybody claiming to be an anonymous agent on there is a Walter Mitty fantasist.
Just look at Ramirez going to Southampton, out of the blue. None of these gimps had a sniff of it, same for Rodwell to City.

errmmmm I knew Rodwell was on his way!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluetrue said:
alky313 said:
Tolmie said there was no chance this deal would happen.

He said we were still interested in RVP and that didn't happen, so maybe we turned attentions elsewhere. Things change fast in football and Bobby is a big admirer of De Rossi so if a chance has arisen to sign him then I really doubt we would pass it up.

only one serious bid Arsene says

johnny crossan said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluetrue said:

Yes but we did bid and Mancini clearly said we had missed out and he was going to rags

LongsightM13 said:

Well said.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
johnny crossan said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yes but we did bid and Mancini clearly said we had missed out and he was going to rags
We enquired for him at the beginning of the window, but that was as far as it went.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.