De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance of Cavani?

Napoli made a move for Pazzini.To replace Cavani to Chelsea?Ramirez :"I dunno where Cavani is going.But if I knew I wdn't say it"

Quality footballer and would be great to see him next to Yaya. Could be that little bump to get the midfield stronger this season.

Would love to see

Clic/Kolorov
Kompany
Lescott
Richards (who I still think is quality) or Zabs
Nasri
De Rossi
Yaya
Silva
Aguero
Tevez

Milner and Super Mario coming in every couple of games to give some of the guys some rest from midweek games and also have Barry, Savic and Rodwell coming in for some minutes.

All in all get De Rossi there.

Forzacitizens said:
any chance of Cavani?

Napoli made a move for Pazzini.To replace Cavani to Chelsea?Ramirez :"I dunno where Cavani is going.But if I knew I wdn't say it"
This is the Rossi thread
And as you know where the Cavani thread is as you just posted the same in there I don't see why you've put it in here?

One wonders what TH would have to opine on these matters, and just how much research he would have to do on his previous posts in order to make sure that he didnt contradict himself (or whether the catch-all of 'things change' would be wheeled out)...........

..........either way, I really hope that we do stand a chance of getting DDR, because - if we do - we#re nailed on for the PL again (and that, brothers, is my biggest priority as a fan for this season)........

lost_n_spaced said:
One wonders what TH would have to opine on these matters, and just how much research he would have to do on his previous posts in order to make sure that he didnt contradict himself (or whether the catch-all of 'things change' would be wheeled out)...........

..........either way, I really hope that we do stand a chance of getting DDR, because - if we do - we#re nailed on for the PL again (and that, brothers, is my biggest priority as a fan for this season)........

I think you've made your feelings known about Tolmie, you don't need to repeat it ad nauseum.

Ric said:
lost_n_spaced said:

I think you've made your feelings known about Tolmie, you don't need to repeat it ad nauseum.

He's a bit obsessed with TH this lad, I'm starting to think he's @Agent_153 on twitter and wants TH out of the way so he can reign supreme on here.

lost_n_spaced said:

One wonders if you have added value to the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.