De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
Ric said:
lost_n_spaced said:
One wonders what TH would have to opine on these matters, and just how much research he would have to do on his previous posts in order to make sure that he didnt contradict himself (or whether the catch-all of 'things change' would be wheeled out)...........

..........either way, I really hope that we do stand a chance of getting DDR, because - if we do - we#re nailed on for the PL again (and that, brothers, is my biggest priority as a fan for this season)........

I think you've made your feelings known about Tolmie, you don't need to repeat it ad nauseum.

He's a bit obsessed with TH this lad, I'm starting to think he's @Agent_153 on twitter and wants TH out of the way so he can reign supreme on here.

I think you'll find VVK reigns supreme on this board these days - he's got his finger.... somewhere!

City have just announced new CEO see official site. (i know you're all here)

squirtyflower said:
Forzacitizens said:
any chance of Cavani?

Napoli made a move for Pazzini.To replace Cavani to Chelsea?Ramirez :"I dunno where Cavani is going.But if I knew I wdn't say it"
This is the Rossi thread
And as you know where the Cavani thread is as you just posted the same in there I don't see why you've put it in here?

Whether it's the Rossi, Cavani or Martinez thread there is some absolute bilge and panic going on here at the minute, it's been embarrassing

lost_n_spaced said:
One wonders what TH would have to opine on these matters, and just how much research he would have to do on his previous posts in order to make sure that he didnt contradict himself (or whether the catch-all of 'things change' would be wheeled out)...........

..........either way, I really hope that we do stand a chance of getting DDR, because - if we do - we#re nailed on for the PL again (and that, brothers, is my biggest priority as a fan for this season)........

Nailed on is a bold statement BUT certainly the loss of Yaya to the ACON wont be as significant as it could be

The transfer fee Roma and the wages De Rossi would demand i suspect will be larger then the RvP deal - (Roma will want 30 million and De Rossi will want 150K plus a week) -

He is the type of player we need Barry aint getting any younger and DJ has his contract issue

Still dont understand why we did not seriously go after Martinez whom is considerably younger BUT realistically the way the rags has streenghened in the key areas then a De Rossi or similar player quite simply has to be a priority - and a centre half

What i dont get is what the fuckk our scouts do other than watch match oif the day or La Liga or the euro's - when we was skint we managed to find players like Vinny, Zab, Joe and a few others whom have turned out to be absolutely fantastic - these days our transfer targets seem to be very very predicatable - you could pretty much reel of with only a rerlatively small amount of footballing knowledge.

Scouts need ot get of their arse

Marvin said:
City have just announced new CEO see official site. (i know you're all here)

Who was it who said they expected this Spanish guy to be appointed on Friday? I'm sure I've seen someone post that, well it's Friday and he's been appointed today.

dctid said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Nailed on is a bold statement BUT certainly the loss of Yaya to the ACON wont be as significant as it could be

The transfer fee Roma and the wages De Rossi would demand i suspect will be larger then the RvP deal - (Roma will want 30 million and De Rossi will want 150K plus a week) -

He is the type of player we need Barry aint getting any younger and DJ has his contract issue

Still dont understand why we did not seriously go after Martinez whom is considerably younger BUT realistically the way the rags has streenghened in the key areas then a De Rossi or similar player quite simply has to be a priority - and a centre half

What i dont get is what the fuckk our scouts do other than watch match oif the day or La Liga or the euro's - when we was skint we managed to find players like Vinny, Zab, Joe and a few others whom have turned out to be absolutely fantastic - these days our transfer targets seem to be very very predicatable - you could pretty much reel of with only a rerlatively small amount of footballing knowledge.

Barry is only 2 years older than DDR

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dctid said:
lost_n_spaced said:

RVP will be on 220k a week

BoyBlue_1985 said:
dctid said:
lost_n_spaced said:

Agreed hence my comment about Martinez (whom is considerably younger and i have posted several times would be the player i think would be a more sensible buy especially at the price De Rossi will cost) and also my comments about our scouting system which seems to be none existent

We need a top midfield player and we dont appear to hav a list of acceptable candidates - De Rossi buys us tme but is not a long term solution - the difficult is we need to buy NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.