De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
Comparing Martinez to DeRossi is like comparing Tom Cleverley to David Silva.

Everyone knows Cleverleys better.

Is faster, stronger, scores more goals, can head the ball, is a young Manchester lad and has a cool haircut.

now weve signed a new ceo maybe the big signing most have been expecting this summer will happen.according to ssn de rossi's agent has flown into england.clutching at straws maybe but he would be awesome for us.

Interesting is the fact that the odds for DDR moving to us have been removed from the Oddschecker website!

worthy blue said:
now weve signed a new ceo maybe the big signing most have been expecting this summer will happen.according to ssn de rossi's agent has flown into england.clutching at straws maybe but he would be awesome for us.

doesnt start till after transfer window shuts

Neville Kneville said:
Comparing Martinez to DeRossi is like comparing Tom Cleverley to David Silva.

So true Martinez looks class but he's not in my opinion an "A" Class player YET DeRossi is in the class of Yaya mentally and performances why's

whicko said:
Interesting is the fact that the odds for DDR moving to us have been removed from the Oddschecker website!
There was only one bookie offering odds anyway. There was obviously a lot of money on it. Last odds I remember was 6/4 to come to us. 10/1 to go to another club. ( I got 4/1 about 6 weeks ago!).
Doesnt mean he's leaving Roma though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.