Dead Man's Shoes

mammutly

Definite all time classic film

Just found this song from it:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIGPIbQlgno" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIGPIbQlgno</a>

By far the best film I have ever watched. Been meaning to get a copy of it on DVD for like a year after it was on channel 4 last summer. Paddy Considine is a great actor. Another good film with him in is 'A room for Romeo Brass', that's very good. I think the director of these two films is the same one as 'This is England'.

BlueMoon93 said:
By far the best film I have ever watched. Been meaning to get a copy of it on DVD for like a year after it was on channel 4 last summer. Paddy Considine is a great actor. Another good film with him in is 'A room for Romeo Brass', that's very good. I think the director of these two films is the same one as 'This is England'.
and "somers town"

Dead mans Shoes is my favourite film ever.

Without giving anything away for those who haven't seen it, but the "twist" blows me away even now

tueartsboots said:
BlueMoon93 said:
and "somers town"

i think shane meadows is the man your thinking of! one of my favourite directors!

blue_chili_pepper said:
tueartsboots said:
BlueMoon93 said:
and "somers town"

i think shane meadows is the man your thinking of! one of my favourite directors!
Aaaron, Yup ! How you diddling? Signed Tevez you know?

tueartsboots said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
tueartsboots said:
BlueMoon93 said:
and "somers town"

Aaaron, Yup ! How you diddling? Signed Tevez you know?

alright tony mate, im "diddling" good thanks, how are you daddling? yeah i know bloody finally, need a few more players then were off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.