Dead Neighbour

After being concerned about a friend and neighbour of mine for the last few days me and another neighbour went round to her house to investigate.
I have a key for the front door but couldn't unlock it as there was a key in the inside of the lock. We went round the back and climbed over the gate and found the back door unlocked. At this point my mate stops me and says he's not going in the house. I open the door and the smell nearly knocked me off my feet. As i went further into the kitchen the other bloke spots her purse and phone on the table and i notice the tap is running. At this point i decide to get out of the house and we call the cops.
Fast forward an hour and the coppers knock on my door and tell me they've found her dead in the bathroom. Then they ask me if i'm willing to identify the body, warning me that it's not a pretty sight. I agree to and we go upstairs. I had to look at the body for quite a long time as it was difficult to make out her features, but could eventually confirm it was her.
Not the nicest afternoon i've ever had but i had no problem dealing with what i'd seen. The smell though will probably live with me for a long time.

Jesus, mate. Well done for getting involved. Good pub story for the future, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.