Deadline day signings

Seosa said:
Pigeonho said:
I'm sure I misheard it, but did talksport just say Eto'o to QPR?

Christ almighty!
Steady young Seosa, it was a snippet so i'm sure I misheard it. I was dropping my daughter off at school and just heard the name amongst all the others QPR are reportedly signing. Imagine Crouch and Eto'o? Lol.

Pigeonho said:
Seosa said:
Pigeonho said:
I'm sure I misheard it, but did talksport just say Eto'o to QPR?

Christ almighty!
Steady young Seosa, it was a snippet so i'm sure I misheard it. I was dropping my daughter off at school and just heard the name amongst all the others QPR are reportedly signing. Imagine Crouch and Eto'o? Lol.

Lol, Crouch & Remy is bizarre enough.

Seosa said:
Pigeonho said:
Seosa said:
Christ almighty!

I've got it on in the background. There will be an update at half 9 so i'll see what they say. Eto'o is on something silly like 200k after tax so can't see it being him unless 'Arry has gone mental. Imagine his twitch if he captured him?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQ1XeTrLvI[/youtube]

Pigeonho said:
Seosa said:
Pigeonho said:

I've got it on in the background. There will be an update at half 9 so i'll see what they say. Eto'o is on something silly like 200k after tax so can't see it being him unless 'Arry has gone mental. Imagine his twitch if he captured him?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQ1XeTrLvI[/youtube]

PMSL. Eto'o is on £350k a week, so El Tony must have something up his arse to pull out and blow us all away. Arry's influence is rubbing off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.