Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting good money is going to be tough the injury really fucked us in that sense. I think Pep had his misgivings over attitude anyhow so the effort he makes will be the odd flashes. Sell cheap or get bits and bobs out of him. Tough call. Think they will sell personally.
With the way the world is the now and no income coming in through supporters.
The only outcome for me is to sell.

Getting good money is going to be tough the injury really fucked us in that sense. I think Pep had his misgivings over attitude anyhow so the effort he makes will be the odd flashes. Sell cheap or get bits and bobs out of him. Tough call. Think they will sell personally.
If he wants to go can't see any reason to keep him sods law says he will score from a free kick late on in a champs league match but that's life.

The time has come to give Leroy Sane an ultimatum. Either sign the new deal by the beginning of July or train on your own for the whole of season 2020/21. You will not be able to use any of the club's facilities while the 1st team squad are training.If you do pick up an injury we will not be treating your injury, that will be at your own cost.

The time has come to give Leroy Sane an ultimatum. Either sign the new deal by the beginning of July or train on your own for the whole of season 2020/21. You will not be able to use any of the club's facilities while the 1st team squad are training.If you do pick up an injury we will not be treating your injury, that will be at your own cost.
Or maybe just sell him.

WOW

Do you realise how childish, pathetic and bitter that sounds. What would you do if your Mrs said she wasn't happy and wanted to leave you; lock her up in the cellar, stone her and not let her get hospital treatment. Get a life pal, if you're this wound up about a footballer pursuing what he believes is best for his career, you've got issues. Whether you agree with Sane or not is irrelevant, it's his life and his decision.

I don’t understand in these times why any team would pay £50m for a player that they can get for free a year later. Doesn’t make any sense to me.

That is the worry in relation to getting a decent price. If the reports are true, and he is desperate to return home, Bayern seems the only likely location and so with the uncertainty over the future, you would think they would hang on to January to negotiate.

Do you realise how childish, pathetic and bitter that sounds. What would you do if your Mrs said she wasn't happy and wanted to leave you; lock her up in the cellar, stone her and not let her get hospital treatment. Get a life pal, if you're this wound up about a footballer pursuing what he believes is best for his career, you've got issues. Whether you agree with Sane or not is irrelevant, it's his life and his decision.
His Mrs? I've always had him down as 12 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.