Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you poor dear you really do have anger issues, but at least in your Intermittent explosive disorder you make more sense
Hahaha, nice attempt at disguise but it doesn't wash. I'll take that as a reluctant acceptance you were wrong to make such a sweeping generalisation, unless you'd like to persist in making yourself look even more ignorant and 'angry' at Sane for not signing a new contract.

Can't question Sane because other players who left in completely different circumstances and devoted their careers to us rejecting pressures to go elsewhere and eventually gracefully left when they were no longer of the required standard.

Sane has not done his job for a year because he's been injured, he's been looked after by us and to repay our respect, investment and support of his recovery he's been in effect a Bayern player for 2 years mentally whilst we pay his wages. Would you trust him in a CL game against them? I wouldn't. He's young, has been given the opportunity of a lifetime by us, been part of the most unprecedented English club team of all time and been nurtured back from an injury and in return he won't even extend a year out of good faith, he won't sign a new contract and show the truest form of commitment and loyalty and has let their media play it in his favour at our expense to the point he has a shirt number with them a year before signing. He's a snake like Milner and the counter-arguments have been nonsense and bullshit, and to equate him to genuine legends of our club is digraceful and said posters who do should be ashamed of themselves.

He can do what he wants, we can do what we want within the contract and I know what I'd do. If he wants to play it that way then it can come as no surprise when others look after their own interests. He has little to no regard for us so why anyone should expect us as fans to be grateful for him bestowing us with his presence for 2 and a half seasons and then angling to leave for the rest is beyond me.

Zaba, Vinnie, Dave and Serg earned the right and respect to leave with grace.

Sane has earned the right to leave with haste, if his knee can handle it after 2 years out...
Did Rodri give up at Athletico, did De Bruyne give up at Wolfsburg, did Sane give up at Shalke, did Ederson give up at Benfica, did Bernardo and Mendy give up at Monaco....

Best of the lot; Gabriel Jesus. He knew full well he was leaving Palmerias to join us in 2016, yet asked to stay to win the league title for Palmerias and was also named the league's best player in that season.

So your whole conspiracy theory that players give up and don't give 100% when they know they're leaving a club is clearly not true in all circumstances.

Hahaha, nice attempt at disguise but it doesn't wash. I'll take that as a reluctant acceptance you were wrong to make such a sweeping generalisation, unless you'd like to persist in making yourself look even more ignorant and 'angry' at Sane for not signing a new contract.
Oh you have done it again, never mind you believe what you want, have a nice day:)

paul Pogba Di Maria two players who did not give their all because they wanted to leave, almost no player gives their all and risks injury when seeking a move, by all means put Sane`s injury in there but you will find City had no intention of selling last summer hence the price higher than Bayern were capable of, and Sane knew it.

I would disagree regarding the statement about Bayern not being ‘capable’ of paying whatever City were asking (£130m??). They are one of the richest clubs and could easily pay that, but my guess is they were not ‘prepared’ to pay that amount knowing he wasn’t worth it. They are very savvy about money.

Sane is a great player, could be inconsistent at times but overall he has done well for us. I think he played best when he had space to run into, at times he could be crowded out by our full backs pushing forward but i'm digressing. Pep has a fair choice of forwards so he never go into the automatic choice role like Raheem became. The injury put paid to his chances playing wise obviously and for the past 12 months he has been courted by Bayern. He hasn't commented to my knowledge by these players know what they're doing, they simply say nothing but reject any contract improvements by the current club . If he wanted to stay he would have said so a long time ago, to allay any fears and allow the manager to include him in his plans. These days there is very little loyalty in the game, and if Pep didn't want him, he would have been sold even if he wanted to stay . I don't like it but if the players use these tactics they should expect some flak. I much prefer players to be up front. IMO Sane will leave, he will use the fact we are not playing in the CL as his convenient excuse ( i don't think we will escape a ban)

He signed a contract, if he rides it out for a free I have no problem with that (same as Milner) as long as he wants to win things. It's up to City's transfer bods to extract as much as possible for Bayern if we choose to sell.

Sane is a great player, could be inconsistent at times but overall he has done well for us. I think he played best when he had space to run into, at times he could be crowded out by our full backs pushing forward but i'm digressing. Pep has a fair choice of forwards so he never go into the automatic choice role like Raheem became. The injury put paid to his chances playing wise obviously and for the past 12 months he has been courted by Bayern. He hasn't commented to my knowledge by these players know what they're doing, they simply say nothing but reject any contract improvements by the current club . If he wanted to stay he would have said so a long time ago, to allay any fears and allow the manager to include him in his plans. These days there is very little loyalty in the game, and if Pep didn't want him, he would have been sold even if he wanted to stay . I don't like it but if the players use these tactics they should expect some flak. I much prefer players to be up front. IMO Sane will leave, he will use the fact we are not playing in the CL as his convenient excuse ( i don't think we will escape a ban)

He would look silly, saying he left because we are not in the CL, if we are.
I don't think players are required to give a reason, if they are sold or come to the end of a contract.

I would disagree regarding the statement about Bayern not being ‘capable’ of paying whatever City were asking (£130m??). They are one of the richest clubs and could easily pay that, but my guess is they were not ‘prepared’ to pay that amount knowing he wasn’t worth it. They are very savvy about money.

I think it’s more to do with culturally they are not used to paying the going rate. They clearly get players to run contracts down - when they can and bully the rest of the Bundesliga - to hand over their best players - so paying top dollar or the market rate is the exception for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.