Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it before, but I would honestly take £50m from Real in this window if it meant sticking our big petro-dick up Bayern's arse.

i get the Bayern hate but to give a £100m discount seems extreme. This market. That player. That should be the ask.

10 Goals + 10 assists in the league even though he played 10 games less than Sterling and Bernardo and he matched Sterling assists number and had more assists and goals than Bernardo.

Do you remember in the Champions League when City were losing against Schalke and playing with 10 men, Leroy came in, scored from free kick and helped the team to win ?
Do you know why he won the Young player award before Sterling when he was playing regularly ?
Do you know that most of Raheem goals are from Leroy's crosses ?
Do you know that Leroy goals+ assists ratio per 90 minutes is as good as Sterling ?
Do you know City are wanting to keep him.
If he goes it has nothing to do with any of the above.It will be all down to him.

10 Goals + 10 assists in the league even though he played 10 games less than Sterling and Bernardo and he matched Sterling assists number and had more assists and goals than Bernardo.

Do you remember in the Champions League when City were losing against Schalke and playing with 10 men, Leroy came in, scored from free kick and helped the team to win ?
Do you know why he won the Young player award before Sterling when he was playing regularly ?
Do you know that most of Raheem goals are from Leroy's crosses ?
Do you know that Leroy goals+ assists ratio per 90 minutes is as good as Sterling ?

Fuck me your bipolar is worse after midnight.
Like I already said we coped without Sane before and will if he goes.

BTW do you know, I want him to stay.

Agree they all contributed but for me Leroy has that extra something special in the big games

I'm with you. We're good without him but he's a special talent. I've always stuck up for raheem and he's a great player but Leroy just seems a bit more refined and capable of more. Seems like it's a bit of a test from pep in that he isn't gonna suck up to Leroy too much - you either want to be here or you don't, but he's a mega talent and I hope we sort it and he reaches his potential. If he does he's balloon d'or material. Pure class and 'Hollywood' bayern for all their sins wouldn't be so desperate for him for nothing. Hopefully he signs and we roast the ****s

Statement correction: Rummenigge: "I don't know if Pep knows everything that's going on at his club. I don't want to report on the situation now. If there's something to announce, we'll do it.” [via @iMiaSanMia]

Even worse saying pep doesn't know what is going on here,i'm sure khaldoon and txiki keep him in the loop!
Pep IS the loop.

The best Sane is the one that does what he's told and sticks to the system. Even in a friendly the pen comes from the runs we work on in training. The worst Sane is in the same game, concentration lapses lead to sloppy bits of play. His preseasons are generally underwhelming according to Pep (not me). I put the a few seasons ago down to partying in LA, then the next one down to fatherhood, he's got a last chance to impress Pep imo and Pep believes he can reach the heights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.