Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That won't stop Karen, particularly on this thread. She's VERY defensive/protective of Leroy.
Just keen that people don't diss him like he has never been any good,my fav so far has been he only got the goals and assists he has because of the players around him and he was shite in the centurians season

Let Leroy blift the Community Shield with a message on the back of it.

‘Sign for Bayern and you are......

How this has been handled by his mother has been really really poor. Leaking info to the German press and all that.

Bit odd if his mother decides where he plays I must say.

His mother sounds a right woman

His mother sounds a right woman

Maybe it's just me but all the problems being down to "his mother" reminds me of the way people would always blame Dimitri Seluk for everything that happened with Yaya.

If Mutter Sané was really this controlling, he'd not be shacked up with a girl she apparently hates, negotiations for a new contract wouldn't have been close a few weeks ago (that's what Pep said yesterday) and he'd probably not have left Germany in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.