Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Bayern low balling they are hardly desperate for Sane - they will win another Bundesliga next year no doubt - boooooring - and pick Sane up for nothing. Whilst I can see Bayern’s motivation to wait - I’m struggling to see Sane’s. Didn’t get enough playing time last year, none this year and if he goes along with this plan he will get next to none next year. A big chunk to take out of his career and he will probably miss the Euros.

I can see Bayern low balling they are hardly desperate for Sane - they will win another Bundesliga next year no doubt - boooooring - and pick Sane up for nothing. Whilst I can see Bayern’s motivation to wait - I’m struggling to see Sane’s. Didn’t get enough playing time last year, none this year and if he goes along with this plan he will get next to none next year. A big chunk to take out of his career and he will probably miss the Euros.

not smart for Bayern either to be honest. If they don’t buy him this summer I’m sure a host of clubs will be in Sane’s ear in January offering a lot of money.

Clubs like PSG, Barca, Real and even Juve who absolutely love a free transfer.

not smart for Bayern either to be honest. If they don’t buy him this summer I’m sure a host of clubs will be in Sane’s ear in January offering a lot of money.

Mummy lives in Germany so Leroy is going there it seems - he won’t sign for anyone else.

Tbh would enjoy it if Bayern over-played their hand and Sane signed for somebody else. Arrogant fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.