dealing with BT

uweuweuwe

Does anyone know if its possible to ring someones mobile and get it to go straight to the persons voicemail before they can pick it up (rings once).

As I have a complaint with said company and it keeps doing the same thing. have had calls from other people without any problems.

Wondered if it was some kind of delaying tatic when dealing with my complaint as all previous calls have have shown a number but this is showing unknown and the calls are just within the 4 hour response time.

If you're on Android you can block any number you want, including withheld numbers,
and when you add a number to your reject list, it rings once then goes to voicemail,
check your call settings, make sure unknown number are not blocked.

go to
call settings - call rejection - auto reject list - make sure 'unknown' is not ticked/checked.

Thanks tshirtman, just checked and its unticked but have made sure by turning it off.

hopefully will findout as they are ringjng back soon. Thanks again

uweuweuwe said:
Does anyone know if its possible to ring someones mobile and get it to go straight to the persons voicemail before they can pick it up (rings once).

As I have a complaint with said company and it keeps doing the same thing. have had calls from other people without any problems.

Wondered if it was some kind of delaying tatic when dealing with my complaint as all previous calls have have shown a number but this is showing unknown and the calls are just within the 4 hour response time.

I think it is possible to drop a message straight into their mobile inbox, at least it used to be, forget how it's done, but I'm sure I used to do it when I worked for O2, especially when I couldn't be arsed getting into small talk and just needed to impart information :) Is your voicemail pin number still at default - 4321 (?) - I think this is how I used to do it, probably get loads of jail time now for "hacking"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.