Dear Mike Dean

Dear Mike

You sir are a cheat pure and simple. You are a servant of a corrupt organisation hell bent on stripping the game at the top level of any remaining integrity within.

Please go and fuck yourself preferably with a 12 bore shotgun.

What about him booking Bellamy at Bolton after he had been hacked down from behind.

He told our players that he just didn't like Craig.
Some would call it banter. Anyone got any analysis of Clattenburg's decisions in City games over the last 5 or 6 years ? A former lino that I used to work with (pre-Prem) told me about some banter with Adrian Heath. The conversation was along the lines of:

"You're having a sh*t game lino". The comments kept coming.

"You're having a poor game yourself Adrian".

Inchy didn't make a fuss. It's all banter, or aren't they supposed to do it anymore ? With Bellamy, wasn't he booked for dissent or have I got that wrong ?

Bravo! It is the little niggly fouls that get missed that heat up the game and cause shit like this to happen. If any of these refs had played the game at any decent level, they would understand this shit! Then, they wonder why it kicks off late in some games when they've missed most of the game's undercurrent?!

I feel bad for what Arter has been thorough, but he is a dirty little cu*t, who needs a good slap, and that challenge on Jesus in the corner...how in earth is that not endangering an opponent? Fucking disgrace.

Preferably on a train, whilst he is asleep, the shit bag...

Sorry mate, we must be talking about a different challenge. Arter definitely committed the foul I was referring to and it should have been the first of 2 bookings. Although he'd probably have escaped the second one when Dean realised he'd already booked him.
Sorry, I thought you were talking about the run Sterling had, where he was bundled down. On TV, they showed Dean waving a yellow, with Arter in th shot, but it was the bigger defender who got the yellow.

My apologies.

Can only remember being at one match when we were on the end of a poor Clattenburg decision.
Lol course you can.

I can give you 2 in the same season involving the same team.
Spurs home and away. At thhier place an offside equaliser so blatant it was embarrassing. Then spurs score 2 further offside goals. At our place the ball hits sterling on the Back, outside the box. Pen.
I could list loads.
The biggest cheat and most corrupt ref ever .

Maybe Walton could give him a run.

The more I see that tackle the worse it gets, that was a potential leg breaker.
Yep. It is sickening to see professional refs allow challenges like that against our players.Do Not Forget the Atrocious attack on sergio from behind ,at Southampton away last season,just bsfore half time,on the half way line,designed to put him out of the fa corrupt cup semi v arsenal the week after...
...and in that match they butchered David Silva.....i have had enough of this fucking shit.I am not paying to watch our players get done over time and again with no ref protection.I am sick of it.The so called beautiful game is just gangsters paradise.and its not just the prem.

Some would call it banter. Anyone got any analysis of Clattenburg's decisions in City games over the last 5 or 6 years ? A former lino that I used to work with (pre-Prem) told me about some banter with Adrian Heath. The conversation was along the lines of:

"You're having a sh*t game lino". The comments kept coming.

"You're having a poor game yourself Adrian".

Inchy didn't make a fuss. It's all banter, or aren't they supposed to do it anymore ? With Bellamy, wasn't he booked for dissent or have I got that wrong ?

You have got it wrong.

He was heard and reported at the time for saying he booked him because he basically didn't like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.