Dear Ric.....

Vicky

I just spent 2 hours 30 minutes putting together the does and donts in Kiev only to find I have been logged out and wasted my time and energy.....

-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:02 pm --

And it ain't the first time its happened!!!!!!Sorry peeps but I don't see the point of wasting my time again..Have fun in kiev.

Re: Dear Rick.....

You can copy paste from notepad or word, I find that a time saver for guides and so on when I post them.

Also, it may not be the boards fault, If your IP changed or network disconnected, bluemoon won't recognise you until you log on again.

While it was a great gesture and would have been extremely well appreciated, you only have yourself to blame if you spend two and a half hours working on something without saving it along the way.

TBF, absolutely anything can happen if you leave a dialogue box open for two and a half hours. And it most likely wasn't even Bluemoon's fault anyway. I'd suggest compiling any monster posts like that in Word in the future if you can ever be bothered to do something like that again. Then it's just a simple copy and paste into here.

Vicky, have you checked to see if this is covered by your household insurance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.