decent pubs for wembley

goatinho

im sick of the hassle at the torch (and the green man when we are at the other end) of queuing to get in , queuing for shit beer , cant drink cans on the streets , old bill confiscating can when you get off tube etc etc

so is there anywhere with a decent atmosphere away from the ground and away from the no drinking on the street zone?

im sick of the hassle at the torch (and the green man when we are at the other end) of queuing to get in , queuing for shit beer , cant drink cans on the streets , old bill confiscating can when you get off tube etc etc

so is there anywhere with a decent atmosphere away from the ground and away from the no drinking on the street zone?
Are you driving or Train?

London is a huge city so just pick an area and go from there. The Wembley stop on the Jubilee line is our side for convenience.

Hi if you have not been before come and join some of your fellow blues fans at Wealdstone Fc based in Ruislip you will be made most welcome.Plenty of room inside and outside and a bbq as well.By the way this applies to other City fans that don’t know where to go, we are also child friendly.

Haven’t been to wembley since the March 2020 league cup but we generally just buy some cans from the shop and have a wander around. It’s usually freezing and blowing a gale but still better than queuing up for hours

The East side pubs are rubbish, the West slightly better. As I had to get a coach for last year's final due to no trains running, I ended up in that Crystals place, as I stumbled upon it walking past. Nothing great but it was a big place with a DJ and a decent atmosphere. I think it was £5 for a can of Carling or Stella which was all they had.

You can leisurely drink anywhere in London with the later kick off. As it’s relatively newer, the Jubilee line is reliable so you can get there from most places with ease.

Depends how you are travelling to Wembley. Plenty of decent pubs near Euston/Kings Cross on the High Road.

If you are on the Metropolitan Line Uxbridge has a ton of decent pubs in the town centre; similarly The Swallow (right next to Hillingdon Tube station) is also a great boozer with decent food as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.